"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Monday, January 26, 2009

My top 10 most favorite restuarants.

Restaurant hopping is one of the things I love doing because I get to try different kinds of food, including the exotic ones. It often encourages me to replicate some of the recipes and add my own personal touch to them. This helps me to enhance my cooking abilities and skills.
There were also times when I was able to make my own recipes because I was motivated and inspired by the sumptuous and delicious recipes I ate at certain restaurants. So now, I wanted to share to you all my top 10 most favorite resturants.

1. Gerry's Grill - one of the best filipino restuarants I've ever been to.


2. Cabalen - another filipino restuarant that is originated in Pampangga, Philippines.



3. L&L Hawaiian Barbeque.



4. Pepper Lunch - a Japanese restaurant.






5. Outback Steakhouse.


6. Romano's Maccaroni Grill



7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Applebees
9. Chilis
10. Zippys/Pho Tau Bay I don't have picture of Pho Tau Bay a vietnamese restuarant so I posted Zippys instead since they're both my number 10. Pho Tau Bay have the best beef noodle ever!


-Glenda

No comments: