"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"25 random things about me"

Last time, I was tagged by Ms. Ghie of this list called "You shouldn't Meme" where I revealed 7 facts and 7 unspectacular quirks about me. I've heard lot of positive comments about it. So I decided to do another one for all of you guys. This time, I will be sharing "25 random things about me". I got this from my friend's facebook account. hahaha. I had fun! You all should try this too! Enjoy!
>>>CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW<<<
1. TULIP is my favorite FLOWER.
2. I used to eat fresh tomatoes before going to bed.
3. I was once part of our drama team in our church back in the Philippines. And it was one of thee memorable experiences of my life!

4. DANCING is my TALENT.



5. I'm a wanna be PHOTOGRAPHER/MODEL!
6. Whenever I'm bored, I put make-up on and it makes me HAPPY!
7. When I was a kid, I used to join beauty pageants.

8. I once dreamed to be a Dentist someday, like my Dad. NOT anymore though, coz GOD has planned something else for me.
9. I never wore shorts to go out.
10. I was diagnosed of RHEUMATIC HEART DISEASE year 2002 and got poked in the BUTT once a month. Oh that was painful! I cried every time, like for almost 3 hours at least. But THANK GOD, I was cured.
11. I train PRINCESS (my half pomerenian and half terrier dog) all by myself! She now knows how to sit, stand-up, lay down, roll over, turn around, shake hands, high five, jump, and many more!
12. I enjoy watching KOREAN dramas, movies, and variety shows.

13. When I get married, I want to adopt at least 2 less fortunate kids.
14. I drink coconut juice, but don't really eat coconut.
15. I'm SO into Japanese fashion! When I lose my 20 gazillion pounds, only then I could dressed up like them. Wheeeee! I wish!

16. If I will be given a chance, I would like to spend one day ALONE with any of these guys: Ben Affleck, Chad Michael Murray, or SAM MILBY!!! OH-EM-GEE!!!
17. My eldest sister Givenchie's Tuna Spaghetti is TOO DIE FOR! Her Pasta's my favorite!
18. I hated MATH, but I'm an accountant.
19. I collect and own bags/purses, but only bought 3 of them from my own money. The rest are gifts. Here's a picture of my collections. I have around 60 bags/purses now.

20. I'm a PET lover, DOGS to be specific. If I have enough money, i'll buy three more dogs: Boston Terrier, Maltese, and a Shi Tzu.

21. I can speak and understand basic SPANISH.

22. I took out my braces using fork. (it's a long story so if you have any question regarding this send me personal message.) LOL.


23.Ever since I got my license in 2005, I've never been to any car accident that caused by me and never got a ticket as well. Thank you JESUS for that and hopefully I'll never have one!


24. Car air freshner makes me throw up!

25.I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD!




-Glenda

No comments: