"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Vacation.

So last night, my mom told me that our relatives from Hawaii will be visiting us here in California somewhere in june. And we ALL might go out of town again! yikes! The last time we went out of town was year 2006 for Las Vegas. Oh man, that was so much fun! Hopefully, all our schedules will match so we can all go. I wonder where our next trip will be?! One of my aunt told me that we're going New York while the other one says Washington state, and the other one says Hawaii. LOL. =D I don't really know where, but whatever and whenever. It doesn't really matter as long as we're going somewhere FAR from our place. I think we all deserve a vacation. I can't wait. I miss my cousin Jericah and Jeannine!
This is one of our funniest cousin studio pictures ever! It was taken at the Circus Circus Hotel in Vegas. Goodness, we all look hecka dark! hahahaha.
-Glenda

No comments: