"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

ABC's.

My ABC's... tagged by Ms. Afel Consul.

A - Age: 22 turnin 23 this JUNE 14 (MARK YOUR CALENDARS!)

B - Bed size: twin

C - Chore you hate: folding clothes

D - Dance you would like to learn: Ballroom and TAP dancing.

E - Essential start your day item: scrambled egg, bacon or american sausage, red potatoes, fruits, and ORANGE JUICE!

F - Favorite color: BLUE

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): piano and flute. (still learning...)

J - Jamba Juice favorite flavor: i haven't been to any Jamba Juice since 2006? so i forgot all their flavors.. i just know that i like anything with mango and strawberry.

K - Kid(s): when i get marrried..

L - Leisurewear: denim, any plain dark colored shirt, and flat shoes.

M - Magazines: ELLE/VOGUE and all other FASHION magazines.

N - Nicknames: Gleng, Glengtot, Glendamage, Kikay.

O - Overnight hospitial stay other than your birth: Oh yeah many times: thankfully... never.

P - Pet Peeve: cigarette's smoke?!

Q - Quote from a movie: Queenie: "She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best. And you chose to break my heart." by John Lloyd Cruz in the movie "One More Chance"

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Shoes you love to wear: flat form peep toe shoes.

T - Time you wake up: if working 7am if not workin 10am.

U- Ultimate buy for this year: nothing...i'm saving money for future out of town trips!

V - Vegetable you dislike: i love veggies!!!

W - Work out routine: 10 mins. stretch>30 mins. cardio> 5 mins. stretch>30 mins. yoga> 10 min. cool down. (my work out routine 1 year ago... need to find time to do this again.)

X - X-rays you've had: teeth and back.

Y - Yummy food you make: PASTAs and all of my other experiments. *wink*

Z - Zoo favorite: GIRAFFE, i don't know why but i find them really unique.

HEY YOU... YES YOU... WHOEVER YOU ARE READING THIS...
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

-Glenda

No comments: