"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

busy week...

ONE WORD MEME

Tag from one of my super pretty friend Ate Niko, Ate Melanie, and Ate beth. Thank you guys! I had fun! Muah!

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your hair? black

3. Your mother? gorgeous

4. Your father? responsible

5. Your favorite food? pasta

6. Your dream last night? Jason

7. Your favorite drink? lemonade

8. Your dream/goal? sexiness

9. What room you are in? bedroom

10. Your hobby? reading

11. Your fear? fatness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Europe

13. Where were you last night? theater

14. Something that you aren’t? snob

15. Muffins? anything

16. Wish list item? bmw

17. Where you grew up? Manila

18. Last thing you did? exercise

19. What are you wearing? fabulous

20. Your TV? eh?

21. Your pets? Princess

22. Friends? faithful

23. Your life? blessed

24. Your mood? moody

25. Missing someone? Ate

26. Car? Ford

27. Something you’re not wearing? make-up

28. Your favorite store? TARGET

29. Your favorite color? BLUE

30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? 2 days ago

32. Who will resend this? hmm?

33. One place that I go to over and over? RESTO

34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom

35. My favorite place to eat? Ryoko's

Rule: Answer the questions, USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

Now, I'm passing this MEME to all my blogger friends... if you guys are not doing anything, please don't hesitate to grab this tag! I'm sure you all will have a great time. God Bless!
-Glenda

No comments: