"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's celebrate the beauty of life!



"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." ---Psalm 139:14

Last night, I was thinking about everything that had happened in my life for the past years… and the last thing on my mind right before I fell asleep was, "Will HE be proud of me and what I have become?” I am now 23 and I feel that I haven't done enough in my life to glorify Him. I know a lot of people who at their 40s, still haven't accomplish anything much. I don't want to be like that. I want to be 30 and have accomplished at least 90% of what I set out to do in my life and one of those is to serve Him. ALL that I am and have I owe it to Jesus. He deserves the highest praise!

I know in my heart, Daddy wants me to demonstrate more the fruit of the Spirit in my life, which is “love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control”. I know that He wants me to love my enemies, bless those who curse me, do good to those who hate me, and pray for those who persecute me like what He said in book of Matthew. I know that He wants me to spread the good news… tell the world everything about Him and His creation. I know that He also wants me to be content with whatever I have right now.

So from now on, that’s what I am going to do! I will do my very BEST to make Him SMILE even more. I wasn’t the best daughter in the past, but I still thank Him for always understanding and accepting me every time. With every single trial I’ve encountered, He was there to comfort me… He never abandoned me. And I wouldn’t be celebrating my 23 years today, if it wasn’t because of Him. He is the only reason why I’m here, and I want to be able to give back everything I can to thank Him enough for the unconditional love. He gave me thee most loving FAMILY, thee most awesome boyfriend and DOG, and thee most faithful friends I could ever have! I cannot ask for more! I love you DADDY! Thank you for giving me another year to celebrate life! =D



















-Glenda

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wowowie! you look lovely and sexy on your dress! i like your dress! ^_^.sana nga someday magkita tayo hehehe...baka puro kalokohan ang gawin natin hehehe... ^_^ pero behave din ako minsan lolz...^_^
salamat din sa pagkanta ng happy birthday hahaha!. Bonggacious ang b-day mo pretty huh! dami mong visitors! ^_^


btw, thanks for the birthday greetings.I added your link here.

Dhemz said...

hello ganda...oh my! na missed ko ata ang birthday party mo..so so sorry....belated Happy Birthday to you! Wish you all the best in life(lovelife)lol, more blessings to come..and more moolah in the pocket to shop....hahhaha! enjoy life sis ganda....:)