"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

GIRLS TALK! GIRLS RULE!



GIRLS TALK: LAST TIME I PIG OUT!

Oh my! I'm so sorry if I missed out last GT. It was my last week at work. I had to do A lot of things before my vacation. Anyway, moving on... the last time I pig out was this past 2 weeks! TSK TSK TSK! && I hate it for I gained 2lbs! LOL Oh well... am trying to lose it again this week. You see... going on a diet is REALLY a mindset AND discipline! SIGH!

So what are the reasons why I was not able to control myself from EATING... HERE:


Pad Thai and Thai Tea from THAI RESTAURANT


SOUTHWEST CHICKEN PASTA and STRAWBERRY LEMONADE from RED ROBINS


HAMBURGER PIZZA, SONARA EGG ROLLS, and STRAWBERRY LEMONADE from CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN


&& our all time favorite LATE night SNACKS, WINGSTOP CHICKENS! Flavor: Parmesan Cheese, Lemon Pepper, and ATOMIC.


GIRLS TALK: CHILDHOOD FRIENDS



Meet my BELOVED/FAITHFUL friends from before, now, and FOREVER.

TOP: Manuel, Kenneth, John, Daryll, and Dan
MIDDLE: Sheila, YOURS TRULY, Love, and my younger sister Geejay
BOTTOM: Gracielle, TM, Chay, and Rizza

This picture was taken during our YOUTH CAMP in CALIRAYA RECREATION CENTER in the PHILIPPINES. I was 13 years of age that time, I believe. Oh how I miss them so much! A lot has changed now and most of us are busy with work, family of their own, etc. Time flies so fast!

To meet the other Girl's childhood friends visit Ate Niko's page, click HERE.

-Glenda

HAPPY 5 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BHEBERZ KO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/iicontentedii

5 comments:

Up Close said...

I been to Caliraya myself three times. Its a nice place and the food are all yummylicious!
God bless!

redamethyst said...

wow, buti ka pa may picture pa ng friends mo. ako konti lang. mukhang masaya yang activity nyo
here's my entry

niko said...

hihih graber ang pig out mo ng two weeks girl!! anube!! nagutom ako bigla!!!

weeeeh kkatuwa ang picture mo with your BFF! am sure excited ka na to see them sooon hihih

thanks for joining GT ganda ha!!! happy weekend girl!

Artsy Niko
Niko's Home

MJ said...

wow....ang daming pag-kain nakakagutom...and very nice pictures circle of friends...

Yen said...

hahaha, natawa ako sa sinabe mong pig out. Sarap naman kasi tlaga ng mga nasa picture, I can't ressist those kinds of foods too. hehe, magpapaka amnesya na muna ako just to taste them.