"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AWARD FOR ME?! YAY!

This is my 13th post if I'm not mistaken and someone/somebody recognized my blog already. I am really surprised! Thank you so much G-anne for this unexpected award. I am truly touched. I'm glad you appreciate my not so interesting blogs. =D

The Rules for the Tag are:

1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous Blogs.

My Five Addictions:

I wouldnt say that these things are my addictions because I can still SURVIVE the day without 'em. Its just that these are the things I enjoy doing the most.

1. dancing. (i can't sing, so i'll just dance!) LOL.


2. eating.


3. reading.


4. taking pictures. (I'm a wannabe PHOTOGRAPHER someday!) ;]


5. chillaxin'. (being LAZY basically.)

... and now I'm passing this Fabulous Award to:

1. Givenchi
2. Jericah
3. Chrysteen
4. Samantha
5. Gagay

-Glenda

No comments: