"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I LOVE ME...

Few days ago, I've noticed that lot of people from my friend lists in myspace write out their reasons for loving themselves and it got me thinking.... that's a great idea. Maybe I should boost my confidence and share with others on WHY I LOVE ME too?! AHAHAHAHA. Most of you are probably thinking I'm insane doing this, but HEY... isn't loving ourselves one of the BEST thing we all should do? As the saying goes... "How can you love others if you don't love yourself?!"


So WHY DO I LOVE ME?!
I love ME because...


1. I have an AMAZING GOD!
2. I am wonderfully made by GOD.



3. I'm a very LOVABLE & CARING daughter, sister, cousin... I'm devoted to my FAMILY.





4. I'm the most FAITHFUL & HONEST person a friend could ever have!




5. I'm a GREAT cook.


6. I massage GOOOOOD.
7. I can be SEXY if I try HARD. LOL.



8. I have the CUTEST dog on EARTH!




What about you guys... why do you love yourselves?! If you ever loved yourselves?! yay! Why not try writting down on why you love yourself and maybe then you can see how you are as a person.
Does that makes sense?! hahaha. It'll be fun!

-Glenda

No comments: