"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My 10 favorite PERFUMES.

Yes, I like perfumes too! I like people or anything that smells good. Who doesn't? Anyway, I went out with my cousin last week and we went to this fragrance store to buy some lotion or something. And I got all excited because it was 50% off! I just wished I could buy though, I'm so broke! yay! Anyway, after gettin' all excited and everything, it reminded me of how I used to collect perfume bottles before and from then on, I was encouraged to collect perfume bottles again. haha I don't know why I like collecting 'em but yea..so now, I'm going to share my 10 favorite perfumes of all time! hehehe.

My top 5 PERFUMES for WOMEN.


1. Davidoff COOL WATER



2. JUICY COUTURE



3. ROMANCE by Ralph Lauren



4. DAISY by Marc Jacobs





5. BURBERRY summer


My top 5 PERFUMES for MEN.

1. Issey Miyake


2. BURBERRY weekend.


3. Hypnose LANCOME



4. PERRY ELLIS


5. AGUA DI GIO ARMANI


NOTE: I'll continue posting pictures of all the perfumes sometime soon.. sorry I gotta go really bad. LOL. sorry... random.

-Glenda

1 comment:

Kristin Joy said...

Amazing selection of those perfumes... I love "DAISY by Marc Jacobs" and got it from FragranceNet...