"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Play time with Rainelle.




Yesterday, my boyfriend Jason asked me to come over to their house because he was left alone babysitting his 1 year and 2 months old niece, Rainelle. He couldn't make her stop crying and ended up calling me to ask for my help. HAHAHA. Poor Bheb!
So when I got there, there were three things I checked for. The first was whether or not her diaper's full. Secondly, if she's hungry, and thirdly, if maybe she's sleepy. Unfortunately, none of them were the reasons why she was crying and it took us 30 minutes or so before we actually figured out why she's crying. She wanted to go out and play! GEEEEEEZ.
We then took her out for a walk and played. My goodness, it was tiring but rewarding after seeing how happy she was. Yikes! And while I was playing with her, I suddenly missed my one and only nephew Gerard and my sunday school kids back home! I wonder how big they were now! Most of them are probably 13 years of age already or something. *sigh* Time flies so fast!









-Glenda

No comments: