"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Quadruplets Award!





Once again, I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH (from the bottom of my heart) Ms. Ghie for these awards! Super Thanks! May the LORD bless you more ate! =D

The Rules is as easy as ABC :

Here it goes: Name 7 things/person that you love then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.

1. I love my family.
2. I love my PRINCESS (dog).
3. I love my friends.
4. I love my almost 5 years boyfriend, Jason.
5. I love traveling.
6. I love EATING/COOKING pastas.
7. I love taking pictures.

Now I'm passing this to: Meryl, KittyKat, Jacky, Marie, Gracia, Jhaelix, and Givenchi.

Anyway, I had an interesting lunch date with some of my girlfriends earlier and on top of our GREAT girls day out... I had the best lunch ever! Try this oh-so-delicious LEMON PEPPER TILAPIA at DENNYs. Yum Yum! Alright, I gotta go now guys... so many things to finish... Enjoy the rest of the day!



-Glenda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

grabe that foodie looks so yummy sis..

Marie NP said...

Hi Glends thanks for the tag...

ME said...

take care too dear.. thanks for visiting