"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Friday, March 20, 2009

a lil update...

Ahh, it's been awhile, I know. I’ve been sick the whole week, but I’m getting better now. I missed you all, hopefully it's not too late and most of you if not all are still interested in reading my rambles. So what am I up to lately… marketing for the Divas 4 Divas concert this coming April 3rd, reading, eating, cleaning, cooking, hanging out with friends, and sleeping(ish)… that’s pretty much it. I’m having more time to do my exercise though so I'll add that to the list as well.

Anyway, I just want to take this opportunity to THANK someone very special to me. The one whom I confide in about every single tiny detail of my day, the one who shares my happiest and saddest memories as of late and the one who never take me for granted. She’s simply the one I can call my true friend after all these years.


To my dearest friend Tracy:



THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND FOR ALWAYS PUTTING SMILE ON MY FACE! I OWE YOU A LOT! I LOVE YOU! HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP… LAST!


Oh and thanks for accompanying me the other day to try this....KOREAN BBQ. I had a great time! The bulgogi was just so yummy, I wanted more. We should bring the rest of the girlfriends there!

Muah!


Alright readers... this is it for now.

Pointless update, sorry... but please keep visiting my page and I'll keep commenting to you all when I can!!! =p

-Glenda

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi pretty glenda, the bbq makes me hungry...i'm craving for it right now...hehe

you are so lucky to spend time with your close friends... miss my friends in my hometown =(