"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Survey!


(I miss Gerry's Grill's (Filipino Resto) Sinigang na Baboy, Pork Sisig, and Beef Bistek! Delicious!)


FOUR NAMES I GO BY:
1. Glenda
2. Glendz
3. Gleng or Glengtot
4. Kikay (only my dad calls me this especially if he simply wants to annoy the heck out of me!)

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Assistant Pre-school teacher
2. Sales Associate
3. Production Associate
4. Accountant

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Valenzuela, Philippines
2. Pasig City, Philippines
3. Oahu, Hawaii
4. Los Angeles & San Jose, California

FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. The Hills
2. American Idol
3. FOOD network
4. WOWOWEE

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Philippines
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3. Los Angeles & San Jose, California
4. Las Vegas & Reno, Nevada

FOUR PLACES I WANT TO GO:
1. England
2. France
3. Japan
4. Australia

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Filipino foods
2. Italian foods
3. Japanese foods
4. American foods

FOUR THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. To be able to work at Kaiser Permanente Hospital real soon. Pray for me!
2. Travel the world including my hometown, Philippines. at least before I turned 60? hahaha.
3. To buy or help buy house and lot for my Family.
4. Get married at least before I turned 30 years old. =D

FOUR PETS THAT I HAVE OWNED:
1. I'M
2. IN LOVE
3. WITH
4. DOGS.

FOUR FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS:
1. Hillsong United
2. Gary Valenciano
3. Sarah Geronimo
4. Celine Dion

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
2. AVOCADO SHAKE
3. MANGO JUICE
4. ORANGE JUICE

Why there's only FOUR things....?! I have more answers! Yikes! Okay, that's it for today guys! Happy Weekends everyone! Take Care and God Bless you all!

1 comment:

me said...

hi Glends..kakagutom naman yang photos mo..Have a great weekend dear..got an award for you pala..

http://www.kittykat1981.com/2009/04/its-blog-awards-day.html