"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's movie time.



I saw this last night with my girlfriends and oh boy, it was really funny and sad at the same time! I honestly did not laughed that loud in a movie theater for a very long time. =D Great story!

Also, I never really liked Zac Efron, but in this movie he's pretty good actually so now... I'm starting to like him! LOL. He looked really HOT too! HAHAHA I enjoyed it and I recommend it! Go see it guys!


-Glenda

2 comments:

Trixie M. said...

ay manonood ako nito friendship..! bsta ha?. promise nakakatawa to pag di ako natawa iiyak na lang ako.. hahahahahaha lol :)

Miz Tricia said...

i agree. it's really funny. and i really did NOT like Efron, even made fun of him,never watched his musical movies.. but here..OMG! i'm a changed woman. LOL