"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Meet My Family!!!


Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

while I was blog hopping yesterday, i saw this cute stick figure thing at Ate Beng's page. i just thought that it'll be really cool to share this to you all. hehehe anyway, whoever wants to do or try this too, please feel free to grab it.There is not much rule, just this: Please show me how your stick-figure family looks like! have fun guys!

&& BEFORE I FORGET:

HAPPY 9TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY OLDER SISTER GIVENCHI AND HER HUSBAND DIGI ANTONIO! I LOVE YOU BOTH! I PRAY FOR MORE BLESSINGS AND MORE YEARS FULL OF LOVE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP! MUAH MUAH MUAH!

-Glenda

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

halo sissy dear..thanks for the comments..much appreciated.....:)

woi cute pala ng family nyo...hehhee...second child ka pala sissy dear..tapos isa lang lalaki...hehehhe! beauty runs in the family...pretty din ng sis mo....thanks for sharing....:)

eden said...

congratulations to your sister and hubby and wish them more anniversaries to come