"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Friday, May 15, 2009

5 things!

My top 5 Filipino street foods I missed
1.Taho
2. inihaw na mais
3. fishballs and kikiam
4. isaw
5. bananaque



My top 5 Dream Jobs
1. Chef
2. Pre-school teacher
3. Actress
4. Flight Stewardess
5. Interior Designer




My top 5 toys that reminds me of my childhood
1. Chinese garter
2. Jacks
3. pick up sticks
4. Play Doh
5. Slinky




My top 5 Disney Movies


My top 5 Favorite Fruits
1. Custard apple or atis
2. Watermelon
3. Banana
4. Mango
5. Star apple



What about you guys? What are your top 5's? Feel free to grab this tag and let me know your favorites! =D Good day everyone! NO RULES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER CUTE (DOG) PRINCESS! 333>

-Glenda

7 comments:

ghieGANDA said...

hi glends! wow.. nice to know more about u. kelan mo ba balak bumisita dito sa pinas para makatikim ulet ng taho? heheh..

tnx for the comments and msgs ha? =)

Anonymous said...

We have the same top 5 Filipino street foods, except for isaw. I'd replace that with kwek-kwek ;)

Lindz said...

miss ko na ang taho at bananacue, atis... at duhat (wala sa pic mo)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

na miss ko talaga yang kikiam at taho... nag crave tuloy ako ngayon..hmmmm....hehe..
dami kong namiss na mga pagkain sa pinas na wala sa international grocery store dito.
na miss ko din ang mango na hinog kc yung nabibili dito eh yung mango lang ng equador
lasang indian mango

genisa said...

wow. i guess i will grab this tag and post it sometime next week. :D
thanks for dropping by my site, btw. ;)
link ex? TC!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

na miss ko ang pinas =(
happy weekend pretty ^_^

niko said...

weeee miss na miss mo n tlga ang taho..at top 1 mo pa sya ha..

favorite ko ang mais.. naku ako inaamoy amoy ko muna bago ko kainin... iba ang lasa pag inihaw noh? mas matamis.. heheh