"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy
edit title: Three Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

This tag is all about those things that are not really important yet for some reasons, they bring happiness into our everyday lives that spending money for them is not a waste for they make us happy.



I spend a lot of money buying clothes, perfumes, books, and all other unimportant things, but not as much as I would for the following three of my favorites things!

1. I love BUTTERFLY... and I love anything with butterflies, especially those cute ones. I was 9 or 10 back then when I started to have an interest to collect anything with butterflies... from stationary, notebook, bag, handkerchief, to my underwear. YAY! If only my family didn't move here to the states in 2003, and if I didn't give away almost all our stuff to the less fortunate kids... I probably would have almost a thousand collections of it already. So now, I'm starting to re-collect again... =D

2. When I was young, I never really had the chance to own shoes that I actually liked. I mean, its not like I don't like my mom's choice. But having only 3 pairs of shoes to match ALL my outfits every time can be troublesome and frustrating. I always believe that having the perfect shoes, whether it be flip flops, sandals, boots, etc., will COMPLETE the whole outfit of a person. So ever since then, I decided to start buying new shoes... until I end up having more than 20 pairs of shoes!

3. BAGS/PURSES... I'm sure every girl in this world owns at least 5 bags or purses?! and I believe that every girl NEEDS bags/purses... I mean, its one thing that every girl has in common... the LOVE for BAGS/PURSES!!!

Thank You Ate Niko for the tag. I'm sorry for the late post. *wink*

-Glenda

2 comments:

ghieGANDA said...

ay same with the shoes.. adik din ako dun dear. hahah.. kakatawa! ke branded ke hnd pag type ko at may budget, ay bili talaga ako! hahah..

Unknown said...

i'm addict too, mag shopping ng girly stuff ma pa bag, shoes, clothes anything i will buy it! hehehehe it's fun kasi!! haaayyyyyy