"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

so cool.

I want to thank http://www.pinknotesdiary.com/ for giving this award to me. It's been awhile since my last award and am really touched to know that there are still people who appreciate my posts. Thank you Thank you so much!



Here are the rules for the Adorable Blog Award:

1. Include the award logo in your blog or post.
2. Nominate as many blogs which you like.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Now, I am passing this award to:

Ate Niko & Ate Givenchie

-Glenda

1 comment:

niko said...

sweeetness ganda! maraming salamat! post ko yan soon!! mwah mwah