"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

ABOVE & BEYOND


ABOVE AND BEYOND

Yesterday, my mom was awarded at her work as Kaiser Permanente's Employee of the Month!

She was acknowledged in their hospital because of the outstanding customer service she provided to one of her patient who suffered from breast cancer on April 16, 2009.

The hospital gave her a total of $50.00 worth of gift card, reserved EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH PARKING for one month and her FACE will be posted all over the hospital! =) Yikes!

Thought I'd share this GREAT news with you all... couldn't help it! *wink* By the way, this isn't her first award... in fact, in every work or thing she does... whatever and wherever... people would always APPRECIATE her WONDERFUL personality! am just really PROUD, GRATEFUL, and BLESSED to have such AMAZING mother like my MOM! I would never EVER trade her && of course my DAD too, to anything in this world! I love them both sooooooooooo much and I really thank them for all their hard work, sacrifices... love... everything that they've given me and my siblings! So to my mom... thank you for E V E R Y T H I N G and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! =)

Congratulations! We're very proud of you, Mom! We've always been proud of you!

Love,
Daddy
Givenchi, Digi, Gerard, Glenda, Geejay, and Gabriel

No comments: