"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Girls Talk: Extreme Update


Yay! Finally, it's about time for me to give you all UPDATE! && yes, I call this entry "EXTREME" for I will start catching up with all the girls talk from December 'till the 7th of January, so brace yourself guys... before you know it, I'm already ahead of you! ;)P Sorry if I have to post this today... I know it's not thursday yet... but as you can see... I have other entries waiting to be posted. HAHAHA Peace!

December 3, 2009 Birth Talk

June 14, 1986 is the day I came out into this BEAUTIFUL WORLD! Supposedly, my name should be GRETCHEN, but because my mom's youngest sister hated that name.. instead they changed it to Glenda. :) I was a cry baby. According to my Dad, I weigh 6lbs while the rest of my siblings weigh 8-9lbs, which make me the lightest or should I say... sexiest?! HAHAHA whichever! LOL

December 10, 2009 List Talk

I know that Christmas is over and nobody would want to know about this anymore... but HEY for the sake of this update... allow me to share the list I made. HAHAHA

1. Parents (including boyfriend's)
2. Siblings
3. Sisters and Family in the Philippines
4. Princess and Prince
5. Jason
6. LADIEZ

December 17, 2009 Christmas Decoration



Because I didn't have a very nice end of 2009... this is the only picture I have of our Christmas Tree. We filled it with red christmas balls and gold ribbons.

December 24, 2009 Christmas Tradition





Ever since we came here to the States, my family and I have already adopted to my Aunt Elaine's (my mom's older sister) routine every Christmas. We all meet up at her house around 5:30ish so we can all have our dinner together. After that, we pray, play, and basically update each other from everything that's been happening with our lives. At around 8:00 we'll start our gift giving or exchange gifts which is ALWAYS hosted by my Aunt Elaine of course, then take FAMILY pictures. We usually open our gifts before 11p.m because most of my Aunts, Uncles, and the rest of the ADULTS are working graveyard shift or has work the following morning, so it's kind off important for us to be aware of the time or to be done on time even during Christmas Day! HAHAHA

December 31, 2009 New Year's Resolution

I don't really want to call it New Year's Resolution, because I believe that even if it's not New Year... we CHANGE for the BETTER! Anyway, here are the things I pray that God will help me achieve and change for 2010! I have more but those are secrets! LOL

1. Be more OPTIMISTIC.
2. Stay away from unhealthy food and habits. Lose another 15lbs!
3. Use TIME wisely!
4. Save MONEY!
5. PRAY more!

January 7, 2010 His name really starts with "E"

Just like Ate Niko's FIRST crush, mine starts with E as well. His name's Emerson! I was in 3rd grade at that time. I also dreamt of being wed to him and just like Ate Niko, I thought of our child's name too. LOL I wanted to name ours, Chelsea for girl and Channing for boy. =)

-Glenda

No comments: