"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1...2...3... click!


I LOVE taking pictures... not just myself... but also the many BEAUTIFUL things around me... I believe that PICTURES help us remind of all the happy, sad, scary, exciting memories... so if in the future... if I'll have time/opportunity... I'd really want to attend a PHOTOGRAPHY class, to learn more about PHOTOGRAPHY!

For now though... while am busy with other stuff... as you can see in my previous posts as well... I'll just use my digital camera and my boyfriend's new DSLR camera to experiment and learn on my own. Having said that... last week... I invited two of my girl friends to be my model so I can try different styles of taking pictures... so here we go... let me share few pictures I took from our fun pictorial day in the park.. hope you like it! :)

>>>CLICK PICTURE FOR LARGER VIEW<<<<


Model: She Dull





Model: KC Cabilatazan





What do you guys think? am I good or what?
-Glenda


7 comments:

Unknown said...

The first and the third photo are my favorites among the set. :) Happy clicking!

James Arnold Nogra said...

waaaaa... gusto ko ng camera para maka picture picture!!!

Josie said...

the first one, the sepia or black & white, very nice..

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

very nice pictures of you..

Dhemz said...

my gosh...you took these ganda? goodness gracious! you definitely have a potential...great and impressive shots!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Nice Photos!

sheng said...

love the photos dear! really nice!