"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NOKIA touchscreen phones!

Hello Bloggers, Good Evening from San Jose, California! How are you guys doing? I hope everyone's having a wonderful TUESDAY! Anyway, just want to let you all know that Ms. Ruffa Guttierez (Filipino Actress) will be giving away NOKIA touchscreen phones starting April 9-June4! If you're interested click HERE for more details! Have FUN! =)

Oh and one more thing, if any of you wins... please... let me know! HAHAHA!

HAPPY 5 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS BHEBERZ KO! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR BRING ME TO THE PARK TODAY! I HAD A BLAST! MUAH!

-Glenda

1 comment:

rjs mama said...

will ask everybody i know (who has a compatible nokia phone) join!

hope you can link me up. do visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
do you love your hair?
meet my mom