"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue

Today, me and my two younger siblings Geejay and Gabriel went out to eat for lunch. We were kinda debating at first where and what to buy coz Geejay wanted anything with chicken, Gabriel wanted burger, and I wanted shrimp. So then after half and hour, we've finally come up with a great idea and that is to buy in L&L. L&L is one of my favorite Hawaiian restaurant in the bay area. They offer very delicious and affordable food that every nationality of different ages will enjoy.



Photobucket


Here's the pictures of the great foods we ordered in their restaurant.


Photobucket
Chicken Katsu


Photobucket
Loco Moco


Photobucket
Garlic Shrimp


P.S.
Thanks to my ever dearest cousin Chrysteen Cacal for letting me know about L&L. =D
Check out their website for more information: http://www.hawaiianbarbeque.com/




-Glenda