"May integrity and honesty protect me, for I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:21 NLT

Rest on God's promises; stand behind yours.

Friday, January 9, 2009

SNOWBOARDING

It was my boyfriend and I's 4th year anniversary as a couple on January 7, 2009. For that specific day of our Anniversary, we unfortunately had no time to go out due to Jason’s’ school and work schedules. So we both decided to just celebrate it early on January 3, 2009, where Jason and I went with his older cousins to Lake Tahoe for snowboarding. We were so excited, not only because its Jason's first time seeing real snow after living here in the U.S for almost 11 years now (hahaha unbelievable I know), but also because it’s both our first time snowboarding. We were so scared at first but at the end of the day, we didn't even want to go home anymore. Goodness, it was one of the most memorable experiences that we did together. We really had a great time. We wish that some of our family and friends were there though so it'll be more fun. Anyway, here's some of our pictures that we took. Hope you guys like it! God Bless!






By the way, San Jose, California is the city we live in and took about 3 hours to drive to the place we went snowboarding in Lake Tahoe. We left 5:30 in the morning to avoid traffic so we were able to reach there around 8:30, 30 minutes earlier than expected.












And for your information, the cost of snowboarding is very expensive. I mean the entrance fee is usually around $60-70 if you already have all the equipments. But for those who does not have it yet, it will cost around $90. I would suggest for those of you who are interested, try it first before buying all your snowboarding gears. Yes, it can be as fun as you may think it is, but it can also be very challenging and difficult as well. So instead of buying snowboards, snow boots, proper pants, jackets, and scarf, it would first be best to see for yourself if it is really the right sport for you because you may not want to try it again if that's not your thing. It will then be just a waste of money buying your own stuff and end up not trying it again the next time.










Last but not the least, it would be best to bring a small backpack for water bottle, snacks, and small towel. It might not look like it but oh boy, it will make you sweat like WHOA. Some snowboarding places will take you about an hour or so before you reach the FINISH LINE, especially for first timers. HAHAHA. I was so hungry after and I felt like I've lost 10 pounds already. Yikes!



TO MY ONE AND ONLY BHEB:

What can I say? It's been an amazing roller coaster ride with you again for four years now. Can you believe it? We made it this far! *yipee!* Who would've thought... seems like yesterday when people were still against our relationship, when we had to fight for our feelings, and when we had to prove ourselves to them. I've learned and seen many incredible things about you. Again, I do not regret anything because I am so blessed to have you in my life. You made me the happiest woman in the world INSPIT OF EVERYTHING and I couldn't ask for more!

Bheb, thank you for everything! I love you with all my heart. Happy 4 Years and may GOD give us more years of HAPPINESS together! Cheers! Muah!

-Glenda